- Accountable for the contract result and customer satisfaction
- Customer Relationship Management and customer satisfaction
- Manage assigned contracts in power plants, in accordance with Wärtsilä Services guidelines, the Contract Management process and general management practices in a safe and cost effective way. Implementing preventive and corrective action as necessary.
- Responsible for making the lifetime forecast(Estimo) and the annual budget.
- Responsible for making the contract annual and long term plan and the contract lifetime stock planning
- Responsible for the profit and loss of the contract.
- Evaluate operations, maintenance, and financial data; define plans for improvement in financial performance, make recommendations for capital expenditures to improve plant performance, enforce conformance to safety procedures, policies and procedures
- Optimize assets such as inventories, receivables, fixed assets etc. tied to the contract
- Development of competent O&M resources and employee satisfaction
- Develop and maintain contacts with the local network company management and it’s support functions
- Develop and maintain relations with government agencies and local authorities, related to the administration of the contract.
- Implement quality initiatives at assigned contract
- Prepare and review reports as specified by the contract and Contract Management process. Recommend changes in plant or ship operating procedures
- Report to Area/Regional/Country Contract Manager.
- Develop the working routines at the plant in accordance with Contract Management process.
- Develop the response team according to marine process for way of working with the customer.
Skills and Competencies
Communication skills and Customer relations
Local labour laws
Wärtsilä quality, safety, environment skills
Wärtsilä knowledge (Corporate, Division, Local unit): Business process / Division process knowledge
IM-tools: PC desk top/lap top
IM-tools: Utilise IM applications and IM tools
Contract Management Budgeting and Reporting
Contract Management Process knowledge
Contract Management Logistics Management
Contract Management Tool
Contract Management Financial Tool
Contract Risk Management
Customer Relation Management
Meeting Process knowledge
Service Safety and Environment knowledge
Auxiliary system knowledge
Engine knowledge, MS
Parameter trending and analysis (O&M)
Equipment/plant condition & efficiency monitoring and control (O&M)
Leading the Business:
Strategic planning and target setting
Problem solving and decision making
BSC Degree in Relevant Field or Equivalent 7 to 10 yrs. Experience in the Operation & Maintenance Field or equivalent
|Contact person to give further information||
|Job area||Contract Delivery|