Primary work assignments:
• Lead and distribute the work of the QC department.
• Solve problems in collaboration with the rest of the organization.
• Create and optimize quality and control procedures.
• Participate in reviews of products and procedures.
• Manage and participate in Operational Excellence projects.
• Participate in analysis and handling of customer complaints.
• Participate in defining responsibility areas and interfaces in a recently changed organization.
• Lead, develop and motivate the QC team with currently 2 employees (planning an expansion of the team).
• Ambassador for improving the quality culture in the company.
• Establish a good and consistent quality setup.
• Lead and motivate a cross functional team to analyze failures and implement corrective actions.
• Create and optimize quality procedures and control instructions.
• Make root cause analyses.
• Solve quality issues in a structured and practical way.
• Non-conformity management.
• Reporting line to Quality Assurance Manager.
• Engineer or quality measurement technician, preferably with a background as a craftsman with good experience with cutting-edge machining, welding and casted items.
• Experience in performing root cause analysis.
• Good knowledge of measurement technology.
• Good English and Danish skills.
• Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
• Analytical and systematic.
• Good and visible management skills.
• Quality conscious and meticulous.
• Good communication skills at all levels.
• Can work across the organization.
• Good at handling changes in the way of working, systems and organization.
|Contact person to give further information||QA Manager Morten Nielsen on email@example.com or +45 96 37 22 00.|
|Job area||Quality and Operational Development|