As part of the team of Manufacturing Excellence department the candidate will be responsible to support Maintenance Engineering Manager for the development, coordination as well as implementation of new advanced maintenance engineering approach and methodologies.
Support Maintennce Engineering Manager in develop TPM and implement maintenance engineering approach
Coordination of feasibility studies and development projects for improving maintenance strategy and securing reliability and efficiency improvement of machineries and industrial systems together with both internal and external specialists.
Preparation of technical specifications for equipment, systems and machineries supply and maintenance.
Coordination external suppliers for maintenance activities through internal processes application and periodical assessments.
Planning and program of maintenance activities.
Management of systems documentation (P&Id's, layouts, user's manuals and standards)
- Technical background in development, management or maintenance of industrial systems and machineries
- Root Cause Analysis and Problem Solving
- Maintenance reliability (RCM and RAMS)
- Mechanical engineering and machining technology
- Knowledge of technical normative for installation and maintenance of industrial systems
- Knowledge of PED, ATEX and Machinery Directives
- Principles of welding technologies and automation systems
- Ability to monitor and ensure the budget established by maintenance management
- CAD 2D and 3D
- Team working and building: management of internal/external resources
- Technical background - BSc or MSc in Industrial, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent At least 3 years of working experience in developing, design or maintenance of industrial processes and systems
|Contact person to give further information||
For further information please contact:
HR Recruiting Wärtsilä Italia