General Purpose of the job:
- Maintain the plant during the shift according to company policies, procedures and operation profile/plan.
- Maintain and operate the plant during the shift according to company policies, procedures and operation profile/plan.
- Recondition, overhaul and sub-assembly engine and auxiliary equipment components.
- Carry out inspections of all mechanical and pneumatic equipment and take corrective actions when needed.
- Comply with all safety regulations (including isolation, lock out and tag out) and perform emergency procedures in order to protect personnel and equipment in case of damage or failure of safety devices.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor as required.
- Coach and mentor other technicians and general labour.
- Ensure that the working area, machines, auxiliary equipments and tools are kept in good and clean condition.
- Create work reports according to guidelines.
Making change happen
Decisiveness and action orientation
Planning and target setting
Developing self and others
Situational and cultural sensitivity
Business and Customer focus
Skills and Competencies
Cost awareness & effectiveness
Wärtsilä Quality, safety, environment skills
Charge air system
Compressed air systems
Cooling water systems
Emission reduction systems
Exhaust gas system
Gas fuel systems
Injection support systems
Lubricating oil systems
Sludge reduction systems (Effluent handling system)
Engine knowledge, medium speed
Trouble shooting, mechanical
Measurement equipment, mechanical
Technical drawings and flow charts
Equipment/plant condition & efficiency monitoring and control Certificate in Mechanical or equivalent 7 to 10 yrs. Experience in the Operation & Maintenance Field or equivalent.
|Contact person to give further information||
|Job area||Contract Delivery|