General Purpose of the job:
- Maintain the plant during the shift according to company policies, procedures and operation profile/plan.
- Maintain and operate the plant during the shift according to company policies, procedures and operation profile/plan.
- Identify and locate all existing sensors and transmitters of engines and auxiliary equipment as well as test and substitute them if necessary.
- Carry out inspections of all electrical equipment and take corrective actions when needed.
- Comply with all safety regulations (including isolation, lock out and tag out) and perform emergency procedures in order to protect personnel and equipment in case of damage or failure of safety devices.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor as required.
- Coach and mentor other technicians and general labour.
- Ensure that the working area, machines, auxiliary equipments and tools are kept in good and clean condition.
- Identify and correct abnormalities of the engine excitation systems as well as the test the protection and supervision equipment of the systems.
- Create work reports according to guidelines. .
Making change happen
Decisiveness and action orientation
Planning and target setting
Developing self and others
Situational and cultural sensitivity
Business and Customer focus
Skills and Competencies
Cost awareness & effectiveness
Wärtsilä Quality, safety, environment skills
Auxiliary system knowledge
Engine knowledge, medium speed
Low/medium/high voltage components
Engine control system knowledge
Trouble shooting of electrical equipment
Trouble shooting, control & autom. system
Measurement equipment, electrical
Technical drawings and flow charts
Equipment/plant condition & efficiency monitoring and control Certificate in electrical or equivalent 7 to 10 yrs. Experience in the Operation & Maintenance Field or equivalent
|Job area||Contract Delivery|