- Accountable for the attainment of the operation and maintenance contractual obligations and
- Operations & Maintenance for assigned plant
- Responsible for all activities relating to the daily Operation and maintenance at the power plant inclusive of planning and implementation of plant operations & maintenance.
- Communicate effectively with the plant team relative to the condition of the plant equipment and performance and to provide suggestions for improvements
- Responsible for implementation of plant safety policy
- Prepare reports, planning etc., as instructed by the Line Manager.
- Identify and actively seek to improve operational & maintenance reliability and availability.- -- -- Overall supervision and implementation of maintenance plans and activities to
ensure high availability and reliability of the power plant.
- Implement major and minor maintenance overhauls of engine and auxiliary
- Perform corrective and preventive maintenance repair of the engine &
- Initiate materials and spare parts requisition
- Gather O&M statistical data and trends for analysis & take action if needed
- Ensure proper cleaning and upkeep of maintenance workshop
- Submits monthly performance report to the Line Manager
- Assist in developing the competence of operation and maintenance personnel through
continuous hands on training coaching and motivation to achieve improvement
in work performance
Skills and Competencies
Communication skills and Customer relations
Quality and environment
IM-tools: PC desk top/lap top
Languages: English. French would be an advantage
Engine knowledge - Experience on Wartsila 32 engines preferred
Engine control systems
Plant control systems
Safety & Environmental knowledge
Management & Leadership Competencies:
Problem solving and decision making
Degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent 7 to 10 yrs. Experience in the Operation & Maintenance Field or equivalent.
|Contact person to give further information||
|Job area||Contract Delivery|