Coordinate daily mechanical maintenance activities to ensure that the equipment, machinery and instruments functions reliably and safely at the plant.
Ensure that the facilities, buildings and plant are in good working order.
- Coordinate daily mechanical maintenance activities at the plant and/or assigned team.
- Ensure that the performance targets of the plant are reached according to the contract in own responsibility area.
- Train maintenance procedures and standards for the new workers.
- Monitor the condition of maintenance equipment, materials, parts and tools and ensure those are maintained according to applicable guidelines and policies and take corrective actions when needed.
- Ensure that the work is executed at plant according to Wärtsilä Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures as well as assigned maintenance plan.
- Inspect completed work to ensure that repairs have been completed correctly and that machinery and equipment conform to specifications and safety standards.
- Coach and mentor maintenance staff and assist them to diagnose more complex problems with machinery or equipment problems.
- Develop the maintenance working routines at the plant.
- Prioritize and assign tasks so that assigned team resources are used effectively and that work schedules and targets are met.
Making change happen
Decisiveness and action orientation
Planning and target setting
Developing self and others
Situational and cultural sensitivity
Business and Customer focus
Cost awareness & effectiveness
Wärtsilä Quality, safety, environment skills
Charge air system
Compressed air systems
Cooling water systems
Emission reduction systems
Exhaust gas system
Gas fuel systems
Injection support systems
Lubricating oil systems
Sludge reduction systems (Effluent handling system)
Engine knowledge, medium speed - Wartsila 32
Engine control system knowledge
Trouble shooting, mechanical
Measurement equipment, mechanical
Technical drawings and flow charts
Parameter trending and analysis
Equipment/plant condition & efficiency monitoring and control
Store and tool keeping knowledge BSc Degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent 7 to 10 yrs. Experience in the Operation & Maintenance Field or equivalent.
|Contact person to give further information||
|Job area||Contract Delivery|