• Participation in project execution and studies for gas plants on LNG and LPG carriers, offshore (FPSO) and onshore
• Development of system design and preparation of documentation and drawings
• Evaluation of bids, review of vendor documentation and supplier follow-up
• Ensure information flow with other disciplines
• Technical clarifications concerning customer, suppliers, class and yard
• Take part in design reviews, Hazop sessions and milestone revisions
• Technical support for commissioning and start-up activities
• Good English language skills, both verbally and written
• Minimum 5 years of experience required • Higher technical education (e.g. Bachelor or Master degree) in electrical, electronic and/or process automation engineering • Experience from maritime (Ship/FPSO), Oil & Gas and/or process industry engineering
• Experience related to control systems specification and design, control cabinet documentation, schematics and drawing production
• Experience on programming language for various PLC and HMI / SCADA.
• Experience from testing and commissioning
• Experience in use of EPLAN, AutoCad and knowledge of IFS Plant design and SAP is preferred.