Wärtsilä Warranty Services, Product Warranty Management Exhaust Gas Cleaning is looking for a Warranty Supervisor to our location in Moss, Norway.
- Ensure fast processing and decisions on warranty claims for assigned installations.
- Actual warranty cost vs. reservation for assigned installations, ensure that correct reservations are in place
- Administrate warranty claims and respond to them in a fast and professional way in line with defined warranty handling process, including data maintenance for relevant products/projects.
- Secure in cooperation with the Product Warranty Manager that necessary corrective actions resulting from warranty claims are taken in a timely fashion.
- Organize needed actions and order replacement parts / manpower to rectify warranty claims in a fast and professional manner, including participating in the re-claiming process towards vendors.
- Minimise warranty and failure costs for Wärtsilä and customers.
- Escalate technical/financial issues in timely manner.
- Good communication and customer relation skills
- Systematic and structured orientation
- Computer skills (Microsoft office, etc.)
- Ability to work and take decisions under pressure
- Ability to deal with people from different cultures
- Technical and economical knowledge
- Basic knowledge of sales contracts
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Bachelor in Process, electrical, automation or mechanical discipline. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education. Experience from relevant maritime industries or positions is an advantage
|Contact person to give further information||
General Manager, Product Warranty Management
Gas Solutions & Exhaust Gas Cleaning
|Job area||Service Delivery|