Wärtsilä Warranty Services, Product Warranty Management Exhaust Gas Cleaning is looking for a Product Warranty Manager/ Warranty Supervisor to our location in Moss, Norway.
- Ensure trouble free operations of Wärtsilä supplied equipment by improving the product performance trough corrective and preventive actions
- Ensure fast processing and decisions on warranty claims for assigned installations.
- Actual warranty cost vs. reservation for assigned installations, ensure that correct reservations are in place
- Support Warranty Administration teams and Lead Warranty Managers with technical advice/solutions
- Actively participate in product improvement process in cooperation with Product Improvement Teams (PIT) in order to initiate corrective actions
- Collect and compile warranty data/information and this way receive product performance feedback
- Initiate preventive actions based on service bulletins and other available feedback or failure data findings
- Actively sharing of information with warranty administration team in order to increase the awareness of repeated technical issues
- Administrate warranty claims and respond to them in a fast and professional way in line with defined warranty handling process, including data maintenance for relevant products/projects.
- Organize needed actions and order replacement parts / manpower to rectify warranty claims in a fast and professional manner, including participating in the re-claiming process towards vendors.
- Minimise warranty and failure costs for Wärtsilä and customers.
- Strong technical knowledge in exhaust gas cleaning products
- 2-5 years’ experience in practical problem solving
- Experience in customer interaction
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills
- Very systematic and structured orientation
- Good team working ability and skills
- Basic contractual, legal and financial knowledge
- Good computer skills (Microsoft office, etc.)
- Ability to work and take decisions under pressure
- Ability to deal with people from different cultures
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Wärtsilä internal functions
Bachelor in Process, electrical, automation or mechanical discipline. Experience from relevant maritime industries or positions is an advantage.
|Contact person to give further information||
General Manager, Product Warranty Management
Gas Solutions & Exhaust Gas Cleaning
|Job area||Service Delivery|