To strengthen our Operation Support Team, we are looking for a proactive and dedicated Senior Superintendent to support our internal and external customers. The Team is looking for a Senior Superintendent, who will help to deliver 2nd level technical support for the global 2-stroke organization on a 24/7 basis.
Actively support Network stations in building up 2-stroke competences.
Actively support Network stations in building up customer relationships.
- Operation support for hubs, networks and end-customers to ensure uninterrupted ship operation within 24/7 concept
- Handle the daily incoming inquiries from internal and external customers and lead the required actions
- Initiate Field Service board attendances
- Identify severity of issues and escalate if required (support from Expert Services, Product Managers etc.)
- Provide 2-stroke support for Service products & solutions (retrofits, upgrades, new products, etc.)
- Identify and initiate sellable solutions out of customer’s problems and needs
- Ensure service feedback to database
- Edit / write / approve Service information (reports, bulletins, service letters, etc.)
- Initiate and coordinate technical meetings with customers
- Conduct technical trainings for our customers as well as our field service engineers
- Actively support Network stations in building up 2-stroke competences
- Perform troubleshooting and service jobs on engines in service
- BSC/MAS Mechanical Engineering
- Marine Engineer
- >5 years hands-on experience on 2-stroke engines
- Very good command of English
- General good technical knowledge on 2-stroke engines
- General good mechanical knowledge
- Work in a well organised and structured way
- Intercultural understanding
- Self-confidence and initiative, independent working according guidelines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Making it happen mind-set
- Willingness to travel and work abroad (20%)
|Contact person to give further information||
For additional information about this position please contact Mr Patrick Scherrer (+41 52 262 46 20).
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the application form and add the following elements:
• Name of position
• Reference number WCH 759
• Motivation letter
• Curriculum Vitae
• Certificates of education, certificates of employment or reference letters from previous employers.
For further information about Wärtsilä, please visit www.wartsila.com.
|Job area||Service Delivery|