Catalyst Systems is a growing Product Line consisting of close to 40 professionals within Exhaust Treatment Business Line in Wärtsilä Marine Solutions. In our dynamic and entrepreneurial organization we develop, sell, deliver and maintain world class emission control products and solutions.
We are looking for a Manager for our Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) unit in Vaasa, Runsor to control and secure the quality of our deliveries. As a part of our team you will collaborate across the organization delivering our products to Energy Solutions, Marine Solutions and Services projects.
Location: Vaasa, Finland
- Coordinate the work in FAT unit
- Execute testing of our equipment for deliveries
- Ensure the testing according to the instructions and best practices
- Develop the testing procedures towards improved quality, delivery, cost and HSE performance
- Report status of testing and quality issues in the FAT unit
- Report test results and feedback to customers, suppliers and internally.
- Engineer (BSc or MSc) with process/automation/mechanical education and background
- Previous work experience of 3-5 years
- Knowledge of respective type of industrial equipment and systems
- Relevant hands-on experience with systems and equipment
- Quality, safety and development minded
- Communication and co-operation skills
- Analytical way of working
- Decision making ability
- Ability to work independently and part of team
- Fluent written and spoken English together with Finnish and/or Swedish
- Good computer skills like MS Windows and MS Office tools.
|Contact person to give further information||
Ari Suominen, Director, Catalyst Systems
Mobile +358 40 779 344 (EEST time zone)
Please apply at your earliest convenience.
|Job area||Quality and Operational Development|