This will be a dual role position acting as Sales Manager and main legal representative. Successful candidate is expected to lead, manage and develop the business within Wartsila Vietnam.
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
• Lead and Manage WVN with accountability for Sales, EBIT, Working Capital and Margin Deviation.
• Implement and develop business strategies, action plans, target setting in the area of responsibility.
• Develop WVN business including market penetration with focus on growth.
• Develop WVN competences, relevant resource planning and assets optimization/control.
• Establish and maintain customer relationships and expand new customer contacts in new market area and ensure the accuracy of all customers’ records.
• Create Account plans for major customers, execute the plan and update changes throughout the year.
• Ensure that customer inquiries, orders and complaints are responded to in a prompt and timely manner.
• Marketing and promoting of all Wartsila Services product portfolios and achieving services sales targets & margin.
• Collect and communicate market intelligence and competitor information.
• Collaboration with Energy Solutions, Marine Solutions colleagues and other business line to maximize business results.
• Actively support on implementing business specific changes and implementation of global and/or business initiatives, processes and tools.
• Ensure proper implementation of the Services Guidelines and uphold high level of corporate governance in WVN organisation.
• Ensure Zero tolerance on Code of Conduct incompliances.
• Enforce and implement corporate safety practices/Guidelines for all WVN employees.
• Maintain annual action planning process and a system for progress follow-up and reporting.
• Any other duties assigned by the superior.
• Candidates should have proactive Sales and Negotiation Skills
• Well versed and good exposure in both Marine, Offshore, Oil & Gas Markets and if possessed knowledges on hydro and renewables is an added advantages
• Good team player with good interpersonal, communication skills and able to work independently.
• Good written and communication skills in English & Strong business acumen
• Diploma or Degree in Marine, Offshore and/or Mechanical engineering or related
• At least 5 years of relevant experience.
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|