She/He will involve potential supplier sourcing and take responsibility for potential supplier evaluation.
She/He will lead PQAP in new supplier or for new components development.
She/He will take responsibility for new components release after PQAP.
She/He will monitor supplier quality and delivery performance and make action plan for supplier performance improvement approaching.
She/He will collect supplier KPI data monthly and make report in SDE meeting.
Conduct process audit on site and follow up action plan to improve supplier QMS.
Follow up supplier corrective actions for notification or customer claim.
Work together with team to Maintain relationship between Wartsila and supplier to make sure long term cooperation.
- Above 8 years working experience in quality related area including more than 3 years supplier development experience or supplier quality management experience
- Good knowledge of quality management and tools like APQP, FMEA, Lean Manufactory, 8D and Supplier Audit and so on.
Comprehensive product and process knowledge and experience especially Knowledge about high alloy large welded constructions
- Experience with high mix low volumes and/or project environment is preferred
- Good in English and Mandarin; good communication and coordination skill
- Willing to travel frequently.
Mechanical bachelor degree or above
|Contact person to give further information||
Wuxi or Shanghai
|Job area||Supply Chain Management|