Follow established procedures and guidelines to manufacture components/assembly so that the quality, delivery and
cost goals are reached.
- Perform assembly/machining/mechanic work in specified area of responsibility in accordance with instructions, tools,
machines and standards.
- Perform the quality inspection, tests and measurements according to the quality plan and record the required data.
- Perform defined maintenance operations for manufacturing equipments and record the relevant data to meet the quality targets and the production schedules.
- Promptly point out to the supervisors any issues of quality and safety interesting materials, equipments or facilities in his/her area.
- To actively participate to the Continuous Improvement Process (developing quality, delivery, safety and methods).
- Keep the production area in clean-cut condition according to guidelines to ensure work safety and ergonomics (5S
Languages: Danish and English
Industrial Technician or similar
Experience with production work
|Contact person to give further information||Please contact one of our supervisors; Peer Slot Mortensen in Assembly or Henrik Østergård in Machining on +45 96 37 22 00.|