Wärtsilä Marine Power Solutions is looking for a (Senior) Project Manager to Large Bore Platform Development.
As a Project Manager you lead and manage development projects for existing and new engine products. In this role you work as an integrator within the project team to ensure a successful completion of project objectives (scope, time, cost).
Location: Turku, Finland; Vaasa, Finland
- Ensure that product definition and product targets are defined
- Plan and control the project execution and report the project progress, specify project objectives, scope and targets
- Ensure sufficient and high quality communication within the project team including the main stakeholders
- Lead the project team according to the project plan and within product development project portfolio
- Support, encourage and steer the project team throughout the project phases such as design, prototyping, testing and validation
- Contribute in project management development.
- BSc or MSc in Technology
- Good understanding of technology and product development especially within engine development (internal combustion engines)
- Project management way of working and understanding why that is important in a large organization, PMP certification is seen as an advantage
- Willingness to develop own capabilities and contribute to the development of the team
- Ability to set targets and drive changes within the organization
- Ability to work in a co-operative way
- Ability to delegate
- Fluent in English.
|Contact person to give further information||
Petri Aaltonen, Program Manager
|Job area||Research & Development|