We are looking for a SW Engineer – Full Stack capable of performing tasks at any level of the technical stack in which they reside. You and your team will take ownership of the whole development cycle - from architecture design to implementation and testing and support maintenance. You write code that your peers praise for its elegance and readability. You will add value by leveraging current trends in software design, architecture, and technology. You use your world-class development techniques to deliver a high-performance, stable and auto-scaling production system that delivers business value in weeks, not quarters or years.
Location: Helsinki, Finland; or any other Wärtsilä's main location in Europe.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in a software engineering role
• Experience in modern frontend development using nodejs combined with a backend written in Go At least two full-stack web projects delivered in production
• A demonstrated ability to adopt new software engineering technologies and methods
• Prior programming experience utilizing cloud platforms, e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform
• Naturally, familiar with agile software development methods (Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Safe) and DevOps tools like Bitbucket, GIT, Bamboo, Jenkins, Sonarqube, JMeter, Selenium, Docker
• Has a working knowledge of container management/orchestration software like Kubernetes and Ansible.
• You can design, develop, deploy, operate and improve important software solutions with a DevOps mindset that impact hundreds of colleagues, thousands of suppliers and millions of customers.
• You want to have an impact by effectively communicating with colleagues, leading team meetings and finding creative solutions to complex problems. You enjoy driving continuous improvement and innovation.
• You have an analytical mind-set, ability to see outside the box and likes solving problems
• You have the ability to divide a large problem to smaller pieces and find the relations between them
• You have the passion and willingness to learn new tools and technologies
• You possess great collaboration skills with lots of positive energy and a “getting things done” attitude; you share what you learn, help others, learn from your peers, and ask for help when you need it.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science
|Contact person to give further information||Michael Wunram, Director Digital Tribes; email@example.com|
|Job area||Digital Technology and Innovation|