In close collaboration with development and UX you will drive the development and deployment of our culture transformation app. The initial target will be to focus on a Web application but extending towards native solutions, mainly Android platform and iOS is not excluded.
You will also work closely together with (partially external) developers, UX designers, and engineers to provide scalable solutions for an ever-growing user base.
You will create close relationships with stakeholders of different levels and professional backgrounds in order receive their feedback trough user interviews and prototyping.
The Solution Architect has technical ownership of the solutions in his/her solution domain, being responsible for the development of technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
• Responsible for translating the business requirements to a high-performance technical solution
• Lead the development team to implement the technical solution
• Provide technical governance to the development team to ensure following best practices and coding standards
• Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in solution architect, Engineering lead (Lead Developer), or similar role
• Lead technical teams right from solution architecting, design through development and deployment phase
• Prior programming experience utilizing cloud platforms, e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform, preferably as a full-stack developer.
• Naturally, familiar with agile software development methods and DevOps tools like Bitbucket, GIT, Bamboo, Jenkins, Sonarqube, JMeter, Selenium, Docker,
• Has a working knowledge of container management/orchestration software like Kubernetes and Ansible
• An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner to multiple stakeholders
• Ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
• Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
• A desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
• Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and also able to inspire and motivate others.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (additional mastery of Finnish language is a plus)
• A proactive person who can drive things forward independently
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science
|Contact person to give further information||Michael Wunram, Director Digital Tribes; firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job area||Digital Technology and Innovation|