• Maintain material information inside SAP system daily.
• Closely work with planning, Quality, engineer, production and PM to make sure that materials can be delivered on time.
• Monitor supplier’s capacity, quality, cooperation activities.
• Purchasing activities including PO release / routine reports in SAP system, tracking lead time based on SAP.
• Resolve shortages and Quality problems with suppliers.
• Measuring Supplier performance including but not limited to OTD and NCRs.
• Maintain cost competitiveness and consistent quality from suppliers.
• On time payment to suppliers base on terms.
Practised with Microsoft office and SAP system would be preferred.
Negotiation skills, sense about market material and labour cost trend.
Engineering or Commercial Background.
Bachelor Degree 3~5 years working experience
|Job area||Supply Chain Management|