- Perform design, development and technical information engineering work, in order to develop existing products and/or solutions.
- Make drawings and documents according to guidelines, plans and time schedules.
- Ensure that drawing and documents are following general international standards and Wärtsilä guidelines and standards and that the documented information is correct in terms of content, quality and functionality.
- Develop existing products, solutions and/or related technical information together with relevant stakeholders.
- Make product and/or solution specific design and technical information.
- Cooperate with internal engineering organisations.
- Communication skills
- Cost awareness & effectiveness
- Teamwork skills
- Wärtsilä quality, safety & environmental skills
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Lean philosophy
- Customer value understanding
- Design process
- Integrated solutions knowledge
- Lifecycle cost understanding
- Technical communication
- Technical products & solutions knolwedge
- Wärtsilä Engineering tools
- Mechanical design techniques
- Knowledge of internal combustion engines - diesel engines M.Sc or B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical School Diploma Experience with 2D/3D CAD
Knowledge of NX CAD is a plus.
2/3 years professional experience with product engineering
|Contact person to give further information||
For further information please contact:
HR Recruiting - Wärtsilä Italia