Digital R&D is seeking experienced Software Engineers/Researchers/Developers to join its forces in Helsinki (Lauttasaari, soon to be Salmisaari), Fort Lauderdale and Singapore. In this position, you are contributing to shaping prototypes and concepts, and will challenge both technologies and people. You will be surrounded by a team of extremely skilled individuals, leading technologists, shipping and energy experts.
Location: Helsinki, Finland; Pandan, Singapore; Fort Lauderdale, USA
This position is suitable for you if you …
- enjoy designing and creating as well as being constantly challenged.
- embrace the “no bullying tolarated policy” – this is a group of great individuals with a mission.
- is driven by passion: Digital R&D is creating the future, this is not for the faint hearted
- have significant experience in several of the technologies we are using, but you don’t need to be an expert in all of them.
- you are first and foremost eager to learn and create.
- have a can do and positive attitude, want to take initiative, responsibilities in an extremely fast-paced and dynamic environment.
It’s a plus if you…
- have automation or shipping experience
- have developed Unity projects or VR solutions
- have developed tangible AI solutions
- have contributed in open source code
Interested in seeing the difference your skills can make?
|Contact person to give further information||
For any questions contact Pierre Guillemin (Director Digital R&D) by email: email@example.com
|Job area||Digital Technology and Innovation|