We are now looking for a Solution Manager Sales & Distribution and Customer Service and are offering a lot of challenges and growth potential for people passionate about supporting business with world-class solutions.
- Actively work on operational development projects enhancing and optimising sales & distribution and customer service processes
- Guide and assist business process owners to optimize, automatize and industrialize business processes with IT solutions
- Manage and be responsible for development and total delivery of solutions during their lifecycle
- Proactively lead continuous service improvement activities on the sales & distribution and customer service areas
- Manage the documentation and communication related to the own functional area
- Provide service on agreed performance and service level cost effectively
- Work in closed co-operation with Service manager, concept owners, solution architects, vendors and business stakeholders
- Education: Education: M.Sc. or equivalent in Information Technology or Engineering
- Detailed experience, including functional configuration and implementation experience of SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) and SAP Customer Service (CS) and understanding of relevant cross-functional integration points
- SAP S/4HANA and SAP Cloud Platform experience is seen as an advantage
- Very good communication, presentation and cooperation skills in global environment
- Proactive, development-minded, independent and goal-focused attitude to work
- Good leadership, collaboration and change management skills
- Knowledge of ITIL, project management, agile and service design is a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent written and spoken English
Possible locations for this position are our IM locations in Finland (Helsinki/Vaasa/Turku), India (Mumbai) or Germany (Hamburg).
Location: Helsinki, Finland; Vaasa, Finland; Mumbai, India; Turku, Finland; Hamburg, Germany
|Contact person to give further information||
Markus Emmerich, Manager, Solution Management, Global ERP Services at +358 50 5963705 on Monday, July 9th and Wednesday, July 11th from 10:00 – 12:00 EEST or email@example.com.
|Job area||Digital Technology and Innovation|