We are looking for a Solution Manager to our Supply Chain Service Team and are offering interesting challenges and growth potential for people passionate about supporting business with world-class IT solutions.
Our team supports IT solutions related to SCM processes such as procure to pay, order to cash, warehousing and manufacturing processes. We are looking for an IT professional who is familiar with world class warehouse management and transportation solutions for both inbound and outbound processing.
You will join our IM team who jointly ensures that present and future IT solutions and our architecture is correctly incorporated. You collaborate daily both with your colleagues in IM and with our business stakeholders as well as our extended enterprise related to SAP and our sourcing platform provider.
You are an excellent problem solver and communicator who takes ownership and drives both issue resolution as well as continuous development. Your main responsibilities include among other:
- Actively work on operational development projects enhancing and optimising warehouse management and materials management processes
- Guide and assist business process owners to optimize, automatize and industrialize business processes with IT solutions
- Manage and be responsible for development and total delivery of solutions during their lifecycle
- Proactively lead continuous service improvement activities on the warehouse management and materials management service areas
- Manage the documentation and communication related to the own functional area
- Provide service on agreed performance and service level cost effectively
- Work in closed co-operation with service managers, concept owners, solution architects, vendors and business stakeholders
- Education: Education: B.Sc. or M.Sc. or equivalent in Information Technology or Engineering
- Experience of functional configuration and implementation of SAP Warehouse Management (WM) and SAP Materials Management (MM) and understanding of relevant cross-functional integration points
- SAP EWM/TM experience is seen as an advantage
- SAP S/4HANA and SAP Cloud Platform experience is seen as an advantage
- Very good communication, presentation and cooperation skills in global environment
- Proactive, development-minded, independent and goal-focused attitude to work
- Good leadership, collaboration and change management skills
- Knowledge of ITIL, project management, agile and service design is a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent written and spoken English
Possible locations for this position are our IM locations in Finland (Helsinki/Vaasa/Turku), India (Mumbai) or Germany (Hamburg).
Location: Helsinki, Finland; Vaasa, Finland; Mumbai, India; Turku, Finland; Hamburg, Germany
|Contact person to give further information||
Markus Emmerich, Manager, Solution Management, Global ERP Services at +358 50 5963705 on Monday, July 9th and Wednesday, July 11th from 10:00 – 12:00 EEST or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job area||Digital Technology and Innovation|