As an Account manager at Wärtsilä SAM Electronics, you will be responsible for selling maintenance & support contracts and other service sales opportunities to our maritime client base.
In this position you are responsible for growth in sales, business development and customer satisfaction for all service & maintenance projects related to our Electrical & Automation product portfolio such as Automation, Navigation and Communication. We provide full integration of all electric and electronics systems in close partnership with the shipyards.
You will be working in close cooperation with our Sales, Operations and Services department in Rotterdam and other Wärtsilä offices. Our office is located in Rotterdam, but your client base is spread over the Benelux and Turkey.
• You are responsible for assigned customers for selling maintenance & support contracts
• You uncover the crucial needs and requirements and link this to relevant Wärtsilä SAM maintenance or service activities such as: retrofit, condition based maintenance, upgrades and spare parts.
• Continuously develop the relationship with our maritime customers and other stakeholders.
• You are aware off all new product developments and know how this can positively influent the business of our clients.
• Proactively inform (demands and expectations) the internal organization and all relevant stakeholders in order to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
• Create periodical reporting of KPI progress within the sales team.
• You hold a technical bachelor degree combined with working experience within the maritime industry.
• You have a minimum of 3 years of sales and account management experience in a business-to-business environment (capital goods and/or services), preferably in matrix / international (marine or industrial) organizations.
• You are a strong communicator with strong negotiation skills.
• Fluent written and spoken skills in English and Dutch language, other languages seen as an advantage.
• Ability to comprehend and learn Customers' business
• Systematic way of working with hard working attitude, not giving up
•Preferably you are experienced with CRM tools, MS Office and SAP.
|Contact person to give further information||In case you have questions about the procedure please contact Pepijn Holla (Corporate Recruiter) by email: Recruitmentnl@wartsila.com.|
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|