The CBM team in technical service provides technical support trough continuously follow-up performance of installed assets under a long term service agreement for Wärtsilä internal and external customers. Our objectives is to strengthen our team, which is responsible for Wärtsilä remote conditioning monitoring services delivered for >400 installations with >1900 connected assets (i.e. engine and related auxiliary equipment/systems). In this position you will be responsible for delivering asset diagnostic services by technical support, advises and reports to our customers.
We offer you an international working environment where you will gain and develop in-depth know-how of asset diagnostics for 4-stroke Diesel and Gas engines including their application in both power plants and marine installations.
You will work as innovative expert in the tip of the spear in the Wärtsilä expert organisation.
Location: Vaasa, Finland
- In this position you will be responsible for delivering asset diagnostic services by technical support, advises and reports to our customers.
- You will also continuously improve our services and documentation, e.g. by participate in the introduction of new solutions related to condition monitoring and asset diagnostic.
- You will be working as an innovative and informative technical expert towards different development organization inside Wärtsilä globally.
- BSc or MSc in Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering, Chief Engineer or equivalent
- Good command of English, both oral and written
- Proven reporting and analytics skills
- Experience of Marine and/or Power Plant installations, engines, auxiliary systems and processes with good eye for seeing the big picture and understanding our customers business
- Knowledge in Engine and/or system performance and related analytics is seen as a merit
- Proactive, systematic and organized way of working
- Good skills in communication, customer orientation and self-management
- Open to learn, adapt and develop to new technologies
- Self-management skills.
|Contact person to give further information||
Got interested? If you think you acquire skill set that is a match to our needs, send us your application together with your CV!
Jens Vägar, Manager, CBM
Niklas Donner, General Manager, Technical Service, CBM & ICT
|Job area||Service Delivery|