For our Dutch activities, we are looking for an energetic, self-driven professional team player to manage our Facilities and Business support discipline in the Netherlands.
The Dutch activities do consist of diverse business activities, divided over several locations in the Netherlands. Although the businesses are very independent, there is a common need to get facilitated their footprint. This enables the business to take full focus on their core (mainly maritime) business activities. This means there is a challenging playing field in meeting the business requirements whilst respecting the entities targets in being efficient, striving for high quality standards, serving the business at top level. This requires an entrepreneur who feels best in connecting Business and facilities in the broadest sense.
You’re responsible for the day-to-day management of all facilities management and business support services for all 9 locations in The Netherlands. You manage and control the Integrated Facility Management contract on Real Estate and Facilities for all Dutch locations and are responsible for the governance of the Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) and Air Freight Security (AFS) processes, QEHS and Security activities for the Dutch entity.
You are the linking pin between all internal stakeholders, Management team of Wärtsilä Netherlands, IFM provider, Global Wärtsilä counter parts, local government and authorities, landlords and all other related suppliers and organizations.
In this position you will directly report to the Managing Director of Wärtsilä Netherlands. Your main office location can be in Drunen or Schiedam. Frequent travelling between the different locations is included.
Location: Drunen, Netherlands; Schiedam, Netherlands
• Act as Demand Manager for the IFM contract and IFM provider on services and quality aspects. Translate business strategy and future internal needs into IFM business model.
• Secure the compliance of legal legislation and Wärtsilä guidelines in the field of QESH, AEO and AFS processes and certifications.
• Support the business and internal organization with continuity, quality and continuous optimizing all services in the field of Facility Management, Real Estate and QESH.
• Budget owner for the Location & Business Support department and the IFM contract.
• You are responsible for the daily coaching, managing and development of your team managers and staff by encouraging individual and team collaboration.
• Lead Real Estate and Environmental projects and manage and control the CAPEX.
• Act as Business Partner to Dutch management team & location teams on the different locations to provide high quality services.
• You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Facility Management and business support or similar.
• Extensive experience in real estate, facilities and QEHS, preferably in a project oriented and multiple matrix structured international organisation in a technical environment.
• Knowledge and or experience of Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) and Air Freight Security (AFS) legislations and or customs is preferred,
• You have the knowledge, skills and experience to act on an operational, tactical and strategical level within the Business Support / Facility Management processes. You have a high level of cost consciousness
• Broad knowledge and experience with project-, contract, customer and supply management methods.
• You are result oriented, proactive, good networker and organization sensitive, can work under pressure and are able to establish cooperation and support.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills in Dutch and English both oral and written.
|Contact person to give further information||In case you have questions about the procedure please contact Mr. Egbert van der Meijs (Lead Recruiter) by email: email@example.com|
|Job area||Quality and Operational Development|