Responsible for the mechanical maintenance of the plant.
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations including isolation, lock out and tag out.
- Responsible for maintaining the machines and auxiliary equipment in good clean conditions.
- Be able to carry out minor repair, preventive and corrective maintenance to mechanical plant
equipment and auxiliaries.
- Responsible for reporting operational disturbance and/or taking corrective action when
directed to do so.
- Effectively communicate the condition of plant equipment and performance to the mechanical
supervisor & concerned plant personnel.
- Perform emergency procedures in order to protect personnel and equipment in case of damage or
failure of safety deficiencies.
- Be able to read pressure and temperature indicators such as manometers, thermometers, digital
panels and to measure with their specific measuring equipment.
- Maintaining the plant in clean and safe conditions at all times.
- Utilize all tools in such a manner so as to maximize their useful operating life.
- Account for all parts and materials and supplies used in the performance of work.
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time by the supervisor
- Cooperative skills
- Cost effectiveness
- Self Management
- Teamwork skills
- Quality, safety, environment skills
- Utilize IM applications and IM tools
-BSc Degree in Mechanical/Marine Engineering
-At least Three (3)years’ experience in Power Plant Maintenance
|Contact person to give further information||
Tel No: +254207602469
Tel No: +254207602472
|Job area||Contract Delivery|