Wärtsilä Services, Environmental Projects is seeking for target-driven, energetic Chief Project Engineers, Mechanical to participate in customer delivery projects. Positions will be an integral part of Project Centre Finland team and are one of the key players to deliver growing number of environmental retrofit projects, Exhaust Gas Cleaning and Particle reduction catalysts for Marine sector.
In this position, you will be a part of an experienced project team to execute environmental projects. This job will give you a large experience among international business and aspects to grow as a person in your future career.
The location for this position is flexible based on the suitable candidate’s preferences.
Location: Helsinki, Finland; Turku, Finland; Vaasa, Finland
- Safeguard that works under own responsibility area are executed according to contract requirements, specifications, instructions and company policies
- Manage project activities according to contract requirements together with external vendors and internal team members
- Plan the works with the total costs, schedule and customer needs in focus
- Integration responsibility for own technical area, including integration engineering between cross-functions
- Technical ownership of the project solution.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or Naval Architect
- Experience in project management
- Experience with marine industry projects and working with classification societies is considered as an advantage
- Wide knowledge of process technology and related mechanical components such as pumps, valves, tanks, piping systems
- Ability to make a cost-efficient plan for mechanical engineering and installation works
- Procurement skills
- Negotiation and presentation skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills, also under time pressure
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Other language skills are seen as an advantage.
|Contact person to give further information||
Sebastian Siggberg, Project Group Manager
|Job area||Project Management|