1. Manage the Contract delivery of all orders, this may include large quantities of smaller orders or larger Project deliveries with multiple end customers.
2.To be customer centric & ensure everything we do is done on time and to the highest quality standards.
3. Close Liaison with the Sales & Technical Teams to ensure that with all loaded orders, contractual delivery & scope is fully defined, understood and cascaded in a timely manner within the business to the respective departments.
4. Own the “Contract Delivery” responsibility, ensuring all contractual milestones are achieved on time and all risks to the business highlighted and mitigated.
5. Close liaison with the business control team, ensuring accurate delivery invoices are raised in a timely manner and that an overview is controlled & maintained on any associated retention payments or potential LD exposure.
6. Maintain all customer communications throughout the delivery cycle. Work closely with other team members to ensure customer visits, customer inspections are well planned and executed in a timely manner.
7. Ensure that all relevant information is timely cascaded to all departments within the business. Take ownership to ensure that the departments fully understand the customer specific needs.
8. Own the delivery interface to the end customer. Will be the main internal stakeholder representing the customer.
9. Ensure that during the delivery cycle, a close relationship is maintained with the Engineering & Operations team.
10. Carry out financial reviews and profitability analysis on all contracts, with the business control team, to gain a full understanding of potential business deviation to budget
11. To establish and monitor the related KPIs.
12. To travel in the UK and overseas as required.
13. To undertake other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time.
14. Ensure legal compliance
15. A Safety & Quality orientated mind-set must be established & maintained.
Ability to meet tight deadlines
Attention to detail
Working towards / possess Prince 2 Qualification or other alternative Project Management qualification
Experience in Contract / Project delivery either in the Oil & Gas / Off shore or Marine market
University Degree BA / BSc preferred
|Job area||Contract Delivery|