Wärtsilä Energy Solutions, Middle East Asia area is now looking for a Chief Project Engineer Electrical to manage electrical discipline in Power Plant and battery storage customer delivery projects. This process starts from supporting the sales activities on own area of the project until warranty end.
Chief Project Engineer is responsible for the whole electrical discipline or a defined part of the scope in project execution towards the Project Manager for the project, who is responsible for the whole project including all disciplines (electrical, mechanical and civil parts).
Location: Vaasa, Finland.
- Safeguard that electrical works are executed according to contract specifications and design directives as a member of a project team
- Make purchase specifications and bill of quantities as required for the project execution
- Make project specific design and design packages
- Coordinate the design between sub-suppliers
- Develop Power Plant project wise electrical solution for the client
- Carry out sub-supplier quality- and delivery follow-ups
- Support our site team during installation and commissioning phases
- Give feedback regarding technical solutions and complaints
- Participate in development projects
To succeed in this position, you are expected to hold B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (or similar). We expect also 3 years of experience in electrical engineering. Working in multicultural environment, you have cultural knowledge and great communication skills. You work well in a team. As a Chief Project Engineer, you should also have cost awareness and effectiveness.
|Contact person to give further information||
Director, Project Mgmt, Mid East & Asia
+358 40 5138160