Wärtsilä Energy Solutions is looking for a Team Leader for Project Engineers. Team Leaders in electrical project engineers’ team report to General Manager, Electrical Project Engineering in Energy Solutions.
Location: Vaasa, Finland.
• Act as project engineer, electrical in assigned operative projects
• Coordinate resource needs within own area, first contact point towards Project Managers
• Make resource planning for own team and cooperate with other team leaders to ensure flexible and efficient project resourcing globally
• Lead and coach own, global team
• Ensure newcomers’ mentoring and smooth induction together with GM
• Ensure professional competence development for own team members in cooperation with other team leaders
• Develop and maintain tools, methods, way of working and technologies needed in project engineering
• Give feedback regarding standard and project specific solutions to responsible parties
• Manage administrative tasks for own team
To succeed in this position, you have B.Sc or M.Sc degree in Electrical or Automation engineering. You have experience in electrical project engineering or project management. You have knowledge about work of Project Engineer, electrical and Chief Project Engineer, electrical. Similar work experience of leading Electrical and Automation engineering teams is considered as a benefit. As a Team Leader, you should have good communication skills and you are fluent in English. You also enjoy planning your and your team’s work, as well as setting targets. You are result oriented and keen on developing yourself and others.
|Contact person to give further information||
Anders Paavola, General Manager, Electrical Project Engineering
Mobile +358 40 549 1253