Wärtsilä Energy Solutions is looking for Project Engineers, Electrical to plan and safeguard electrical works.
Location: Vaasa, Finland.
• Safeguard that electrical works are executed according to contract specifications and design directives.
• Engineering, basic design such as consumer lists and I/O lists
• Engineering in AutoCAD Electrical, making of single line diagrams and auxiliary panel drawings
• Make purchase specifications and bill of quantities as required for the project execution
• Make project specific design and design packages
• Co-ordinate the design between sub-suppliers
• Develop Power Plant project wise electrical solution for the client
• Carry out sub-supplier quality and delivery follow-ups
• Support our site team during installation and commissioning phases
• Give feedback regarding technical solutions and complaints
• Act as stand-in for Chief Project Engineer Electrical when requested (including travelling globally)
• Participate in development projects
The ideal candidate has BSc. or MSc. in Electrical or Automation Engineering. You may already have experience from similar tasks, or you are at the beginning of your career. As a person, you are self-going and energetic. You are a team player and you have the ability to understand and work with diverse cultures. You are eager to learn and grow professionally. You are fluent in English and Finnish or Swedish, both oral and written. You are willing to travel in your work.
|Contact person to give further information||
Jonas Lundvik, Team Leader Project Engineering
Mobile +358 50 5361978
Anders Paavola, General Manager, Electrical Project Engineering
Mobile +358 40 549 1253