Managing and controlling cluster level reporting, according to legal compliance and Wärtsilä Corporation accounting manual, guidelines and requirements.
• Ensuring correctness of the clustered company’s financial situation, including for example Profit & Loss Statement, Balance sheet and Fixed Assets.
• Accounting and closing activities on company level in SAP and HFM, leading in development and optimizing related processes, and supporting the businesses in financial processes.
• Managing, collecting, and preparing financial information, reports and analyses to internal and external stakeholders and authorities, e.g. tax related reporting (direct, indirect, transfer pricing).
• Providing and presenting Financial Review material to the company Board of Directors Meeting.
• Contributing in external auditing, internal auditing and internal control reporting of the company.
• Supporting and participating in development of Financial Statutory Accounting Services in cooperation with area organisation and in projects which require financial competence and support.
• Leading and building competence in the local Financial Statutory Accounting Services team
SAP and Microsoft Office
Ability to work effectively in a team environment within a diversified workforce
Ability to supervise, direct, coach and work under pressure through effective communication
Ability to communicate complex concepts to non-business technical audience
Adaptable and influencing communication style
Ability to pay close attention to detail and coordinate various activities simultaneously
Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Accounting concepts / GAAP / IFRS
• Tax and Regulatory Compliance
• ERP systems and file hierarchy concepts
• Cost Accounting concepts
• Time management
• Meeting deadlines
• Critical Thinking / Analytical Reasoning
• Financial Analysis
• Ad hoc reporting
• Self-Starter / self-managed
• Detail oriented
Making it happen
Self-confidence and initiative
Openness and flexibility
Degree in Accounting or Finance minimum of 7 years in a Financial or Accounting Management role
|Contact person to give further information||
We look forward to hearing from you. Qualified candidates must apply online http://www.wartsila.com/en/careers/vacancies.
Wärtsilä North America values our employees. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Wärtsilä North America is an EOE/AA employer.
|Job area||Finance & Control|