- Legal support for designated businesses of Marine Solutions
- Implement applicable legal policies and guidelines
- Provide high quality legal support for the business of Wärtsilä Gas Systems AS and other designated areas and businesses as a member of North and South Europe & Africa Team within Marine Solutions Legal and Contract Management.
- Draft, review and comment documents from legal perspective
- Support in negotiating international business transactions
- Manage and mitigate legal and contractual risks in supported businesses
- Manage claims and dispute handling, including litigation and arbitration.
- Manage external counsels
- Manage and support administrative and/or legal procedures, such as collection of receivables, insolvency and administrative applications or filings
- Provide corporate documents to support the business
- Provide training
- Contribute to the development of legal practices and the way of working
- Participate in the implementation and development of Wärtsilä legal policies
- Share knowledge and best practices among Wärtsilä Legal
- Structured way of working
- Good communication and team working skills
- Effective in problem solving and decision making
- Business mindedness
- Negotiation skills and influencing power
- Experienced in drafting customised, complex agreements
- High ethical and professional standards
- Knowledge in the relevant areas of law
Qualified lawyer (LLM or corresponding legal education in University or College). in minimum four years experience acting as an inhouse lawyer or working in a law firm. Prior experience from shipping or construction industry is beneficial.
|Contact person to give further information||Tero Ojala, mobile phone +358 40 025 7544|