The Manager, Technical Resources Fuel Gas Supply Systems leading the Technical Resources team in Fuel Gas Supply Systems consisting of engineers, project purchasers and documentation coordinator.
In the role you are responsible for planning and developing competence in accordance with the strategic objectives. You will be ensuring that right persons are in the right place, and coordinate resource management between the various tasks and projects.
You will also ensure that internal work processes and procedures are followed. You are working closely with the manager of Projects, manager of Business Development and General Manager of Fuel Gas Supply Systems in order to achieve the strategic targets.
Location: Vaasa, Finland
- Leadership and Engineering activities preferably in the marine industry
- Leadership through Performance Management according to Wärtsilä Guidelines
- Learning & Development of the technical resources
- Resource planning and keeping optimum manning with the right qualifications within areas of responsibility.
- Bachelor or Master of Science within technical or project management
|Contact person to give further information||
General Manager, Fuel Gas Supply Systems
Mobile: +358 10 709 1599