Wärtsilä, Services Project Management, Project Center Finland is looking for a Project Supply Chain Expert. You will be working individually in several projects and project teams at a time. As the team member responsible for project purchasing and logistics, the role involves working together with project teams for Marine, Energy and Environmental business customers, also supporting project teams in Project Centre India.
Location: Vaasa, Finland
- Conduct purchasing, material management and invoice approval activities for materials and services
- Monitor and control deliveries from internal and external suppliers
- Manage domestic and international transportation to consolidation point
- Organize material consolidation and packing
- Manage transportation from consolidation to site
- Handle the related documentations
- Participate in development actions related to the team performance and relevant processes
- Maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc., international business
- Experience in purchasing, logistics and transportation management
- Experience in project management or supporting functions in an industrial project business environment,
- Ability compile and execute a project purchasing and logistics plan based on project requirements
- Communication, negotiation and teamwork skills
- Professional understanding of international regulations and Incoterms, in sea road and air transportation
- Knowledge of SAP, PS, MM Modules and office IT. LogWis seen as a benefit
- Fluency in Finnish and in English.
|Contact person to give further information||
Jaakko Töyli, Project Support Group Manager
Tel: +358 10 7094244
|Job area||Project Management|