- Ensure that relevant EHS documentation is developed and maintained.
- Develop and maintain EHS system and tools in line with corporate and business requirements.
- Support implementation of EHS training.
- Secure efficient follow up of EHS activities.
- Good communication skills
- Good English speaking and writing skill
- Situational and cultural sensitivity
- Bachelor’s degree or above in quality, safety or environmental engineering - Understanding of ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001 is preferred
|Job area||Quality and Operational Development|