Wärtsilä Energy Solutions is looking for a
Senior Proposal Engineer (m/w/d)
to join the team.
The position will be located in Hamburg, Germany and reports to the Director, Sales Support, Europe & Africa
- Manage big and complex bid package preparation work in order to achieve defined sales targets.
- Ensure the functionality of proposed technical solutions.
- Ensure that proposed solution fulfils customer requirements.
- Generate customer specific solutions, specifications and quotations according to needs of Sales
- Evaluate inquires and register/maintain opportunity information
- Preparing cost calculations according to directives and agreed targets
- Evaluate technical and environmental risks of the solution
- Ensure that response time for sales inquiries / request / orders are met
- Perform technical assistance to Sales and customers
- Participate in relevant sales meetings with customers when required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Must have ability to work effectively in a global team environment under minimal supervision
- Goal focused and a "can do" attitude
- Desire and drive for developing self and others
- Previous experience in Sales/Project management of power plants will be advantageous
- Software skills, MS Office tools
- 6 - 10 years of working experience
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Native German speaker
The ideal candidate has a professional education as Bachelor or Master of Science Mechanical/Process/Electrical
Please note that with your application to this job you explicitly agree, that we are allowed to forward, if necessary, your application including all corresponding documents to our authorised agency “Leist Personalberatung” to contact you acting on our instructions.
|Contact person to give further information||
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|