- Perform advanced tests, troubleshooting and implementation of corrective actions
- Above tasks on mechanical components/assembled equipment in general, on Wartsila components/assembled equipment specifically
- Supervision and development of overhauling, refurbishing and services processes and procedures
- Support other functions (delivery and sales) to match quality standards and requirement vs. customer needs
- Support management with world-class expertise in QMS.
- Actively participate in development of specific projects and/or new technologies to meet strategic objectives.
- Ensure product/process Quality by implementing/utilizing management system locally.
- Quality planning (product wise).
- Internal auditing
- Perform advanced checks, tests, troubleshooting and corrective actions on equipment and procedures
- Lead and manage assigned team and related activities during works execution.
- Interact with customers and internal stakeholders about quality matters
- Support releasing of Service Work Report/Measurement Records; support new format implementation
- Ensure that the works are executed according to Wärtsila Quality Standards
- Supervision of field service tool management development and utilization
- Solid knowledge of Quality standards & tools, auditing skills, SAP QM (Quality Management), Document Management (IDM )
- Solid knowledge of mechanical machining processes, mechanical assembling, welding, heat treatment, measurements and NDT, technical drawings and AutoCAD
- ISO 9001:2015 certification, (NDT and welding certification are a plus)
- Have broad knowledge of Wärtsilä products
- Wärtsilä knowledge & business understanding
- Capability and attitude to facilitate team working and cross functions co-operation/way of working (e.g. with Sales, Operations)
- Process development knowledge
- Reporting & analyzing skills
- Cost awareness & effectiveness
- Presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English
Education and experience:
Graduate in technical discipline specialized in quality management
Traceable in field experience.
BSc mechanical engineering is a plus
Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position
|Contact person to give further information||WITHRInfo@wartsila.com|
|Job area||Service Delivery|