Wärtsilä Projects Oy is looking for experienced Automation Engineer. Your main responsibility is testing of power plant automation systems during the commissioning / start-up period. This position offers you an opportunity to use and enlarge your expertise in an international and dynamic environment. Projects, production locations, Wärtsilä offices, customers and suppliers can be found all over the world.
We offer you an interesting position and a possibility to work with a successful global team in an international company.
Location: Vaasa, Finland; Houston, TX, USA.
• Perform start-ups and testing of power plant automation systems
• Co-operate and communicate with the stakeholders concerning activities related to power plant automation systems
• Ensure proper and safe plant operation
• Provide technical support to external and internal customers in plant automation related questions
• Participate in the development of new and existing automation system products
• Safeguard the compliance with HSSE policies and minimize the risks
The ideal candidate has a M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Engineering. We hope you have working experience in similar tasks as an Automation Engineer. You have good communication and negotiations skills. You communicate fluently in English, both orally and in writing. Other languages are seen as an advantage. You are willing to learn and adapt new technologies. You enjoy travelling in your work.
|Contact person to give further information||
Kari Jakku, General Manager, Electrical & Automation and Commissioning
|Job area||Project Management|