• Supports the Shift Engineer/ Maintenance engineer in maintenance & repair activities.
• All planned maintenance and unplanned activities.
• Permitting compliance with safety requirements and liaison and coordination with other departments as required.
• Ensures equipment, materials and tools are on-hand for work execution.
• Reports resources and time utilized, job scope expansion, rework or deferred maintenance as required.
• Keeping all tasks & activities logged and up-dated.
• Implementation of routine PM checks including vibration & temperature inspections on rotating equipment and ensuring logging or recording of all readings.
• Repairs to other static equipment as required; valves, pipe-work, pressure vessels and tanks etc.
• Supervises On-site Contractor work execution inclusive of crane rigging and lifting operations as designated.
• Cost awareness & effectiveness
• Customer relations
• Co-operative skills
• Teamwork skills
• Reporting skills
• Time management
• Workplace ICT equipment & applications skills
• Literacy in English
• Technical drawings and flow charts
• Measurement equipment
• Safety and environment knowledge.
• Electrical System knowledge
• Engine Control system Knowledge
• Auxiliary system knowledge
Edication: DAE mechanical
Experience: 4 to 5 Years of HFO Power Plant based relevant experience.
|Job area||Contract Delivery|