Wärtsilä Energy Solutions, Middle East Asia area is now looking for a for a target driven, energetic Project Manager to manage Power Plant customer delivery projects as a part of an experienced project team.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the whole delivery project towards customers and internal stakeholders. This job will give a large experience for international business and aspects to develop oneself for the future career.
Location: Vaasa, Finland.
Project Manager has a total responsibility of one or several projects within the Project Management, Middle East Asia area and to lead and coach the project team. Project Manager will be the first point of contact for the customer, starting from project sales activities until the warranty end.
As a Project Manager, your responsibilities include:
• Development and definition of project plan, managing the project in accordance with project plan and customer requirements
• Being responsible for the quality, delivery, time, cost and scope in the project
• Maintaining and improving the customer relationship
• Applying the Project Management Best Practices of the organisation
• Demonstrating that the project management performance is in compliance with Wärtsilä Project Management Methodology and Business Directives.
To succeed in this position, you should hold B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering. You show good results in executing projects as a project team member and you have skills in project management. You have leadership, teamworking and communications skills. In an international environment, you communicate fluently in English, other languages are seen as an advantage. Experience in electrification projects is seen as a benefit.
|Contact person to give further information||
Director, Project Mgmt, Mid East & Asia
+358 40 5138160
|Job area||Project Management|