For our 2-stroke Parts Services team, we are looking for a dynamic and motivated Supply Chain Planner in Winterthur, Switzerland. In this role as an expert and a member of the 2-stroke Spare Parts Planning Team you will be responsible to manage the spare part availability of large diesel engines and contribute to the continuous improvement of related processes.
- Ensure sales forecasting by collecting inputs from various stakeholders and applying forecasting techniques
- Define what to stock and where
- Do pro-active stock management
- Setting of relevant parameters in system according to roles and responsibility matrix
- Initiate sales actions
- Ensure the setup of spare parts assortment for new building
- Ensure respective material management master data quality
- Initiation of supply chain improvement projects
- Monitoring performance and propose and initiate corrective actions
- Development projects within the material planning
- Contribute to continuous improvement of stocking policy
- B.Sc. degree or equivalent; area supply chain management
- Experience in supply chain planning minimum 3 years preferable in large scale industry
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Reporting and analytical skills
- Ability to function in multicultural environment
- Financial understanding
- Fluency in English and preferably in German
- Meeting facilitation
- Resilient and a self-starter
|Contact person to give further information||
For additional information about this position please contact Mr Craig Drumm (+41 52 262 24 29 or +41 78 876 32 82).
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the application form and add the following elements:
• Name of position
• Reference number WCH 757
• Motivation letter
• Curriculum Vitae
• Certificates of education, if available, certificates of employment or reference letters from previous employers.
For further information about Wärtsilä, please visit www.wartsila.com.
|Job area||Service Delivery|