1. Safe and efficient operation and maintenance of all electrical equipment, programmable logic controllers & instrumentation devices.
2. Ensure that the performance targets are reached according to the contract in own responsibility area.
3. Implementation in his area of responsibility EH &S program and housekeeping.
1. Coordinate daily electrical/instrumentation/PLC maintenance activities at the plant and/or assigned team.
2. Check up, calibration & functional testing of controllers, instruments and devices in the power plant.
3. Supervises and/or prepares complete and accurate electrical maintenance records and reports.
4. Determines materials and equipment needs and directs timely procurement to ensure availability thereof.
5. Ensure that the work is executed at the plant according to Wartsila Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures as well as assigned maintenance plan.
6. Close coordination with electrical Maintenance and Operations team in scheduling maintenance activities.
7. Directs maintenance of cleanliness and orderliness in work area and compliance with safety, fire and other regulations.
1. Coach and mentor maintenance staff and assist them to diagnose more complex problems with the machine and other electrical equipment problems.
2. Develop the maintenance working routines at the plant.
3. To instill respect, cooperation, honesty and ownership attitudes and to work as a team.
Strong knowledge on the operations and maintenance of engines and auxiliaries
Excellent troubleshooting skill
Self motivated and strong leadership skills
A team player with excellent interpersonal skill
Computer and English literate
Good reporting, analyzing and presentation skill
Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering degree.
Previous solid experience leading a Service organization, as well as, experience with Wartsila engines will be an advantage
Minimum education background is Diploma 3 in Electrical Engineering has experiences around 5 years in related industry.
|Contact person to give further information||Any inquiries please contact to IDVacancy@wartsila.com|
|Job area||Contract Delivery|