|Position description||The aim is to develop and execute the S&OP process working closely with global volume planning and factory planning functions as well also in coordination with other stakeholders like Finance, Global Manufacturing and Procurement. The position operates under minimal supervision and mentorship of more experienced managers.|
• Enhancement of integrated planning through joint visibility and replenishment of goods built on advanced planning solutions like collaborative planning, forecasting & replenishment (CPFR).
• Coordinate the information flows in the value chain, support the escalation process and prepare "what-if" scenarios with KPI for decision making.
• Conduct Root Cause Analysis for any plan misses and implement action plan to mitigate for future and coordinate these with relevant Stakeholders.
• Analyze mid to long capacity constraints and provide recommendations to production sites to proactively resolve constraints.
• Determine optimized order quantities, safety stock parameters and production replenishment frequencies (including make and buy share).
• Support the Factories in the preparation of obsolete material reports, inventory aging reports, and disposal requests.
• Collaborate with purchasing function to ensure appropriate lead times, and minimum order quantities are in effect.
• Manage and supervise the overall inventory development to ensure delivery reliability, and boost the shift towards vendor managed inventory (VMI).
• Support and control the New Product Introduction (NPI) process and phase-out of old products.
• Plan all activities related to in-sourcing and out-sourcing of productions.
• Perform special projects are needed; and other duties as required
• Fast learner and ability to quickly gain good knowledge of product.
• Excellent knowledge of Demand & Supply (SOP) process
• Excellent understanding of master production scheduling/planning and inventory management process and systems
• Knowledge of MRP processes and systems
• Good forecasting and analytical skills are essential.
• Advanced MS Office skills are essential -- with particular strength in Excel and PowerPoint;
• Must have confidence to work independently and contribute effectively when operating at the highest levels within Wartsila.
• Ability to prioritize work.
• Must have strong written and verbal communications skills, and the ability to influence others.
• Good interpersonal skills and understanding of different cultures.
Other Requirements (Fundamental): Planning & Target Setting, Cost awareness & effectiveness, Fluent English BSc or MSc. Degree in Engineering • Strong background of at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
• Superior interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate actively and work in a team environment.
|Contact person to give further information||
For further information please contact:
Wartsila Italia - Recruiting