The Spares Tendering Coordinator will provide support to our global customers in the accurate provision of quotations and order intake ensuring smooth processing of spare parts across the business.
• Generate quotations in SAP based on customer's request by evaluating inquires and registering/maintaining opportunity information in CRM.
• Maintain and develop knowledge of customer specific solutions and needs.
• Coordinate daily activities and urgent requests with relevant colleagues in order to find satisfactory solutions for the customer.
• Carry out daily quote follow up by telephone, contact customers, discuss the quotation issued, find any issues that prevent the customer placing the order and agree necessary actions to get the order.
• Process orders accurately & speedily & acknowledge customers accordingly.
• By interrogation of SAP & contact with Logistics Value Stream, advise customers on progress of orders and delivery status.
• Communication Skills
• Cultural Knowledge
• Teamwork Skills
• IT Skills, use of SAP, CRM, Microsoft Office
• Experience working within a sales office
• Background of working within a mechanical engineering company.
• Quotation Management
• Order Processing
• Sales process and tools
• Technical product portfolio knowledge
• Ability to contact the customer and discuss their needs and develop Minimum 4 GCE, O levels including maths and English
• Basic Mechanical Engineering qualification or background preferred, alternatively technical capability and knowledge achieved by experience.
• Background in aftersales is desired.
Wartsila processes personal data collected as part of the recruitment process in line with the Wartsila Data Protection Policy. As part of any recruitment process, the organisation collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations. The Wartsila Job Applicants Privacy Notice can be found by visiting: https://cdn.wartsila.com/docs/default-source/default-document-library/wartsilas-job-applicants-privacy-notice.pdf?sfvrsn=9dc35244_2
Please note that by submitting your application via this process, you are accepting the Wartsila Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
The wording in this document reflects the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into effect in the UK on 25 May 2018.
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|