- Act as the local single point of contact for coordination of all Customer activities related to scrubbers and catalysts installations, including progress reporting for the activities.
- Provides to Customer a project schedule of Supplier’s scope for all scrubber and catalyst related activities.
- Reviews technical bulletins and instructions and provides guidance for applicability to Customer.
- Assesses and recommends maintenance and operational best practices to Customer.
- Reacts timely and accurately to assigned contractual Customer requisitions, purchases and service requests.
- Offers product support for scrubbers to customers.
- Coordinates the delivery of tools, spare parts, workshop services and Field Service resources for installation and scheduled maintenance activities.
- Problem solving, claim handling and ensuring the Supplier complies with its contractual requirements.
- Connects Customer’s and Supplier’s R&D and Product Management teams, and ensures continuous flow of design and engineering information.
- Regularly attends meetings to support Customer’s operational efficiency initiatives and environmental solutions development projects.
- Collects user information from Customer’s personnel. Together with the Customer maps areas of improvement and proactively proposes solutions for the Customer.
- Acts as an Advisor for the Customer in matters regarding environmental compliance and operational efficiency improvements.
- Together with Customer explores means to reduce NOx and PM emissions.
- Previous technical and operational experience with scrubbers and catalyst installations
- Excellent planning and communication
- Customer understanding, both technology and commercial
- Ideal candidate has a MSc or BSc degree (or equivalent) relevant to mechanical or marine engineering
- Fluent written and spoken English - Solid work experience (+5 years) in project and site management or engineering, with demonstrable track record in technology such as exhaust gas cleaning across a demanding multicultural environment.
|Job area||Service Delivery|