1. Invoicing Process for each installation and align with Customer Payment handling Process.
2. Coordination for Invoice generation and submission to customer
3. Follow-up with PLN & Other customer organizations for Invoice movement
4. Invoice Reporting and Follow-up
5. Receivables Follow-up and reporting
6. Individual Contract Deliverables Monitoring, Follow-up and Reporting
7. Manage documentation for each customer agreement
8. To co-ordinate tasks and actions with site teams as instructed by Contract Manager
9. To give feedback regarding issues, technical solutions and complaints.
10. To act as representative for the team when requested.
11. To report assigned tasks progress to Contract Manager
12. To act as a Facilitator in highlighting local issues / risks / administrative tasks / local rules by supporting the team in proposing solutions.
1. Develop standard and contract specific solutions to respective responsible parties.
2. Develop local rules / needs supporting the team to avoid difficulties locally.
Cost awareness & effectiveness
Local legislations and labour laws
Process development knowledge
Wärtsilä knowledge and business understanding
Wärtsilä quality, safety, environment skills
Contract Management Process knowledge
Contract Portfolio Management
Contract Management Tools
Contract Risk Management
Auxiliary system knowledge
Performance and trend analysis
Management & Leadership Competencies:
Problem solving and decision making
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Engineering or Equivalent Has multiple years of work experience gained in power plant, marine vessel or equivalent area, in a demanding multi cultural leadership environment. Previous solid experience leading a Service organization, as well as,experience with Wartsila engines will be an advantage.
|Contact person to give further information||please to attached your most update resume, any question please contact IDVacancy@wartsila.com|
|Job area||Contract Delivery|