As a Team leader Parts Sales, you are part of a team of three persons who are responsible for selling Spare parts, repairs, small retrofits projects and other service sales opportunities to our maritime client base. You will provide direction and guidance to your team and make sure spare request are dealt with in an efficient and customer- oriented way.
Together with your sales support and repair engineer colleagues you strive for growth in sales, business development and customer satisfaction for spare parts, repairs and other service related activities to our Electrical & Automation product portfolio such as Automation, Navigation and Communication. You will be working in close cooperation with our Sales, Operations and Services departments in Rotterdam and other Wärtsilä offices and shipyards.
Location Rotterdam, Netherlands
• Handle incoming customer inquiries, advice customers on technical possibilities and solutions and offer spare parts and repairs on demand.
• Lead, support, and track spare parts and repairs projects, including price management, prospecting for new accounts, quotations, invoicing, and customer relationship management.
• Keep track of the order execution, including full-scale analysis, preparation of documents for invoicing, project reporting and administration.
• Manage the stock levels with the purchaser and liaise with colleagues and suppliers on technical information needed for customer requests.
• Lead, coach and motivate the team and ensure efficient workflow, set objectives, develop team skills and ensure effective communication.
• You hold a technical vocational degree preferably with working experience within the maritime or industrial environment.
• You have a minimum of 4 years working experience within a sales related international organization.
• You are a strong communicator with proven negotiation skills.
• Fluent written and spoken skills in English and Dutch language, other languages are seen as an advantage.
• You have the ability to learn quick and understand our customers’ business
• Preferably you are experienced with CRM tools, MS Office and SAP.
|Contact person to give further information||
We highly care for employability of all our employees hence employees are encouraged to utilize the variety of training activities, learning solutions and self-study materials. The opportunity to further develop your talents and competencies within an international working environment, in an ambitious, growth orientated organisation. We offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment and a healthy work-life balance. We foster openness, respect and trust. The culture can be described as down to earth and decisive.
We drive an inclusive corporate culture by respecting diversity. Success requires a mix of employees - diversity in nationality, gender, age, personality and educational background.
If you feel excited by being part of this dynamic working environment and you think your personal skills and qualities match the job requirements, we look forward to receive your job application, together with a Curriculum Vitae on our website: www.wartsila.com/careers. Select ‘Netherlands’ and the position you like to apply for.
In case you have questions about the procedure please call Pepijn Holla (Corporate Recruiter) at +31 (0)6 45247216 or by email: email@example.com
Wärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2017, Wärtsilä's net sales totalled EUR 4.9 billion with approximately 18,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
Wärtsilä in the Netherlands supplies worldwide sales & services for the marine and decentralized power industry. We have around 900 employees working in the Netherlands on our locations in Schiedam, Harlingen, Rotterdam, Kampen, Drunen, Kruiningen, and Zwolle. Wärtsilä Netherlands is characterized by motivation, informal and short lines of communication and a healthy working atmosphere.
www.wartsila.nl or view or latest online publication www.wehighlights.nl
|Job area||Service Delivery|