- Generate customer specific solutions, specifications and quotations according to needs of Sales, through: Bid management.
- Evaluate inquires and register/maintain opportunity/ Offers information.
- Configure solution according to defined needs.
- Preparing cost calculations according to directives and agreed targets.
- Evaluate technical and environmental risks of the solution.
- Ensure that response time for sales inquiries / request / orders are met.
- Perform technical assistance to Sales and customers.
- Support in the Sales KPI Follow Up process
- Participate in relevant sales meetings with customers when required.
- Improve day-to-day activities focused on Operation excellence
Good communication skills, great team player, customer and business oriented, basic negotiation skills, planning and target setting, decisiveness and action orientation, achieving results, situational and cultural sensitivity, presentation skills, co-creative and value selling, contractual and legal skills, proposal management, understanding business environment, use of sales analytics, understanding financials, Handling of Excel advanced. Preferably Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical or Navy), Sales process & tools, technical product portfolio knowledge
Languages: Spanish (Native) and English (Fluent) At the least 2 - 3 years of labor experience as Sales Support Engineer supporting the preparation of sales offer of services / 3 years of experience in related field (i.e.: Diesel Engines, Propulsion , Power Plants)
Or Technical degree in related field and 4 years experience in related field (i.e.: Diesel Engines, Propulsion , Power
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|